dovecot nss_ldap getgrnam issue

Greetings,

I've recently installed dovecot on NetBSD-8 with nss_ldap
which have problems starting:

Fatal: service(submission) getgrnam(dovecot) failed: Operation not permitted (See service submission { extra_groups } setting)

Dovecot users and groups are good, but stored in nss_ldap only.
It start working when I add dovecot and dovenull groups into
/etc/groups.

What this function (getgrnam) do and why it may fail on nss
other than "files"?

I checked if I can get groups information from dovecot user:
su -m dovecot
getent group dovecot
It works.

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University