Re: isp(4) rescan

10.10.2019 13:22, Manuel Bouyer пишет:

is there any possible way to rescan scsibus(4) on isp(4)
after adding new devices?

Unfortunably, no (AFAIK)

Would this be able if isp(4) will have reset feature
implemented?

Probably not, it's something different (and I don't know what reset would mean
for a fiber adapter anyway)

I used to reset HBA buses to get them scanned in Linux
before. I believe bus reset is what makes HBA to "forget"
devices and therefore ask about them again.

By the way - is there any HBA type which is fully supported
in NetBSD?

--
Dima Veselov
Physics R&D Establishment of Saint-Petersburg University