Re: perl5 update to 5.30 did not finish, maybe?

On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 12:42:44PM +0200, Rhialto wrote:

> So something weird may be going on.

I would give assent to that speculation. <g>

> The package that adds
> /usr/pkg/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.28.0/LWP.pm is
> p5-libwww-6.39.

I used this hint to solve (apparently) the problem of the
missing UserAgent.pm module, but ikiwiki then moved on to find
another one missing in action:

"Can't locate HTTP/Cookies.pm in @INC"

May I ask: is there a NetBSD pkg-related tool you were able to
use to determine, as cited above, which perl ("p5") pkg provides
a given module?

Thank You

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence.