Re: Hello

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 07:25:21PM -0700, Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> I use X and TWM.  I just wasted 4 hours on an Ubuntu 18.04 system attempting
> to get X + TWM to work from login and to remove snap.

In NetBSD (though we are not really proud of it), twm is the default WM.
If you install a new NetBSD system, edit its /etc/rc.conf and add XDM=yes
to it, you get XDM as graphical login and a TWM session.

If you do not like the graphical login, just leave everything along, log
in an run "startx" - and you should get the same twm session.

Martin