How to compile x86_64 NetBSD Xen domU PV kernel and userland

Hello!

On an amd64 NetBSD 8 stable kernel and userland system (i.e., tracking
the netbsd-8 branch), how do I compile a NetBSD 8 stable kernel and
userland to run on an x86_64 Xen domU in PV mode?

I couldn't find documentation anywhere, but if I missed it, I'd be
grateful to be pointed to it.

I'm aware of the following which, as far as I can tell, do not document
how to do it:

* https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto/
* https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-kernel.html
* https://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-updating.html