GPT boot, again

Hello

I try to boot NetBSD/Xen from a GPT, with little success.

I understand NetBSD EFI bootstrap does not support multiboot, so I
should use BIOS boot.

I installed /boot, ran installboot and gpt biosboot. Here is fdisk
output for the disk:

Partition table:
0: GPT Protective MBR (sysid 238)
    start 1, size 4294967295 (2097152 MB, Cyls 0-267349/89/4), Active
        PBR is not bootable: Bad magic number (0x0000)
1: <UNUSED>
2: <UNUSED>
3: <UNUSED>
First active partition: 0

And if I hexdump the disk block 0, I see the strings of a bootstrap
present.

But the BIOS will not consider the disk for booting. I made it the first
priority, but it just skips to the next one.

I wonder if "PBR is not bootable: Bad magic number" may be at fault
here. Any idea?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz