Re: postfix: most economical way to pipe email of a specific recipient

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 08:45:15PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:

> Evaluating following 2 options:
>
> 1. pipe (man 8 pipe)
> [...]
> Cons:
>
> How do I invoke the command only on a certain recipient address? Is that
> possible? (Possibly I can pipe back mails that are not of interest to the
> scipr, but is that a good way?)

I have not done this combination myself, I think, but:

Use a transport table:

send the specific email address' (note:  that's of course "Envelope
Address", not "Header Address" to the pipe transport you defined,

and all others to e.g. local.

CONS: contrary to the .forward method, you don't get an easy way to
create a rwa archive of the messages.

SEE ALSO

transport(8)

Regards,