Re: current transaction too big to flush

Hello,

24.06.2019 18:27, Jaromír Doleček пишет:
When I was last working on WAPBL, I was specifically testing this
scenario (deleting big files), and never had problems.

Fragmentation shouldn't really be the problem - FFS by default
allocates block in the same cylinder group for same file. Unless of
course you were close to full filesystem when the files were created.

This filesystem had never been more than 50% full.

What's block size do you use on the filesystem?

dumpfs says bsize = 32768, fsize = 4096