xnedit and parole in wip

I've ported
	https://docs.xfce.org/apps/parole/start
and
	https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnedit/
to pkgsrc-wip.

XNedit has some problems redrawing the text, so the menus and other windows leave blank lines on the screen. A workaround is to split the pane and close it (C-2 and then C-1). I don't know if this is a bug of the original Nedit, it has been years since I used it.

Parole is working great and it will be specially interesting to xfce users.

P.D.
For arm users without any GPU acceleration support. Gstreamer is slow using XShm. Better use Xine, even with video scaling.

Regards,
adr.