Re: bozohttpd .htpasswd basic auth being non recursive

On 01 Jun 2019, mayuresh%acm.org@localhost wrote:

> Any takers for lighttpd, it it light as its name suggests? Of course,
> whether .htpasswd applies recursively or not is to be checked.

I'm running lighttpd on NetBSD, also hosting DokuWiki. Seems great so
far, also appears still actively developed. Configuring it as a newbie
wasn't too bad, the configuration file feels as clean as OpenHTTPD's. My
choice of server software was more gut feeling after reading around than
it was a careful comparison though. The hardware it's running on isn't
powerful but also it's not having to serve many users so if it's /not/
really very light I could easily have not noticed, sorry.

-- Mark