intrctl(8)

Hi, I have a rather slow Intel Atom CPU, so when running NFS copy over
1GbE, one CPU is quite busy servicing interrupts. So with NetBSD-8
there is intrctl command:

# intrctl list
interrupt id      CPU0  CPU1  CPU2  CPU3  device name(s)
ioapic0 pin 9        0*    0     0     0  acpi SCI
ioapic0 pin 1        0*    0     0     0  pckbc1 kbd
ioapic0 pin 12       0*    0     0     0  pckbc2 aux
ioapic0 pin 16       0*    0     0     0  i915, uhci3
msi0 vec 0           0*    0     0     0  hdaudio0
ioapic0 pin 18 1538867*    0     0     0  unknown, uhci2
ioapic0 pin 23      50*    0     0     0  uhci0, ehci0
ioapic0 pin 19       0*    0     0     0  uhci1, ichsmb0
ioapic0 pin 14  276896*    0     0     0  piixide0 primary
ioapic0 pin 15       0*    0     0     0  piixide0 secondary

but trying to use it:

# intrctl affinity -c 1 -i 18
intrctl: sysctl kern.intr.affinity: No such file or directory

Any idea? Also is it possible to assign a single interrupt ID to
multiple CPUs, i.e. load balance it?

Another issue I'm seeing is that NFS quite quickly grinds to a halt,
but I've seen this before. Doing "ls" on the local NetBSD file system
where NFS server is writing, also hangs for some seconds, but
eventually returns.