Re: Switching to another pkgsrc repository

On Mon, May 06, 2019 at 07:48:21AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:

> You could also just use cp instead of ln, and forget
> about having links, and use the same method if you ever > want to update again later (less likely to go wrong
> that> way.)

Somehow I like the cp idea. If I understand, any needed
new instances of the CVS/ROOT file will be provided by my
new repository, and not require any tweaking, yes?

I don't feel competent to author a shell script I might entrust with that chore.  Can someone suggest what would work?

Thank you,

--
I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true.
                                 Dorothy Parker