Re: Scanner experiences

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 07:58:40PM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:
> At this point the wiki page gives instructions for configuring and
> re-making the kernel. Two concerns give me pause:

I have an epson scanner, too, though not same model number. Currently it's
set under Linux but I recollect it was working on NetBSD as ugen0 itself.
So I think you might not require reconfiguring kernel since yours is shown
as ugen0. You might just have to tinker with the device option (-d) of
scanimage.

[I do not have that setup now, otherwise I'd have shared my exact device
string.]

Mayuresh