pkgsrc tangle

I have learned that enigmail requires a "graphical" pinentry program,
but I found pinentry linked to pinentry-curses. My efforts directed to
repairing this fault resulted in deleting pinentry-gtk-2, which was of
course the version of pinentry I wanted to use.

Attempts now to install pinentry-gtk-2 spawn notices that it is "already
installed."

Can pkgsrc be outwitted here? It seems bent on not allowing me by hook
or crook to install the coveted gtk-2 version.

:(

--
In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of
politics'. All issues are political issues, and

  George Orwell "Politics and the English Language" (1946)