Re: WiFi adapter recommendations

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 04:48:46PM +0200, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a WiFi adapter that meets the following criteria?
>
>  - Works reliably for you with WPA2 in NetBSD 8.0 or -current
>  - Connects to USB or CardBus
>  - Is currently being sold (anywhere - retail, eBay...)

I have had a few different edimax realtek based usb wifi dongles that
have worked well, my home network uses WPA2 and I never had any issues
with the adaptors.  The only thing you need to be careful of is getting
a realtek chipset that NetBSD supports, minor variations in the chipset
model number can meam big driver differences so check this out carefully
including the letters that follwe the numbers in the model.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",