I have my netbsd install at last up and running!

Due I think to some fuzziness in my ancient KVM switch I lost contact with the new netbsd machine just while I was finishing up on the config menu that concludes the install routine, you know, the one which asks about time zone and things like pkgin and pkgsrc. I would like to get back into that menu because I really like how simple it makes those last-two mentioned tasks just now.

Clues or hints anyone?

TIA!

--
Poobah