Re: Fun with SSD and GPT wedges

On Feb 12,  7:03pm, Robert Nestor wrote:
}
} Somewhat related, but the man page on GPT in the example on how
} to set up a BIOS boot indicates that one should newfs dk?, not
} rdk?.  A number of people have pointed out to me that I should
} be running newfs on rdk?, NOT dk?.  This was probably the source

     What manpage?  From what version of NetBSD?  I just looked at
the manpage for gpt(8) on a NetBSD 7.1 system and a NetBSD -current
system, neither of them said anything about that.

} of a lot of my problems, but in my defense I was just following
} the documentation.  :-)
}
}-- End of excerpt from Robert Nestor