Re: xfce4 startup issue

Got a bit further on this problem.  Tried a clean install of 8.0_STABLE and downloading the packages from the 8.0 archives.  Xfce comes up and allows me to create terminal sessions and most functions seem to work, although I’m still seeing the “funky mouse” and window move problems.  There are no errors in any logs for bringing up dbus, hal or avahi.  So the errors I’m seeing using my locally built packages must be my build issue probably related to wxGTK.  I’m rebuilding everything without the wxGTK changes I had to test that out with -current and with the 2018Q4 sources.  Hopefully that works and the “funky mouse” and window move problems get isolated somewhere between the 2018Q4 and -current pkgsrc sources.  If not I guess I’ll have to keep stepping back thru 2018Q3 all the way to 2017Q4 where the problem doesn’t seem to exist.