Re: FOSDEM 2019 - Embedded FreeBSD on a five-core RISC-V processor using LLVM

Watched the talk on pkgsrc. I thought it was very good. Benny, thanks for the link to the prebuilt ARM images, that is very helpful. I've been hedging on buying a Pinebook, this talked pushed me over the edge; the only problem is the 14" is out of stock. Darn!