Re: Can not Download NetBSD 8.0 i386 USB Install Image

I had the same issue and ended up using ftp.nebsd.org instead of cdn.

On 1/31/19, 10:14 AM, "JingYuan Chen" <netbsd-users-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost on behalf of phil.cyc%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

    Ahh....I forgot to describe more detail about my problem.
    I used Firefox to download i386 USB install image form NetBSD's download page.

    The URL is as follows :
    https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-8.0/images/NetBSD-8.0-i386-install.img.gz

    After clicking the link, firefox shows that the source file can not be
    read. So that I try to download
     i386 ISO image. But the error message is the same.

    There may be something wrong with amd64 ISO image. I had downloaded
    amd64 ISO image last Sunday.
    But I can not download it now. Firefox responds File not found. :(

    Is there something wrong with cdn.netbsd.org ???