Re: libstdc++.so.7 is missing

Good luck building midori from source. I have tried at least three
times on recent -current with current and updated pkgsrc with no luck
whatsoever. The latest is this afternoon - webkit-gtk does not build:
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/__/__/DerivedSources/WebKit/unified-sources/UnifiedSource61.cpp.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/__/__/DerivedSources/WebKit/unified-sources/UnifiedSource62.cpp.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/WebProcess/WebPage/gtk/AcceleratedSurfaceX11.cpp.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/__/__/DerivedSources/WebKit/unified-sources/UnifiedSource63.cpp.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/__/__/DerivedSources/WebKit/unified-sources/UnifiedSource64.cpp.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit.dir/__/__/DerivedSources/WebKit/unified-sources/UnifiedSource65.cpp.o
[ 92%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libwebkit2gtk-4.0.so
[ 92%] Built target WebKit
Scanning dependencies of target WebKit2-4-gir
gmake[2]: *** No rule to make target 'JavaScriptCore-4.0.gir', needed
by 'WebKit2-4.0.gir'.  Stop.
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1318:
Source/WebKit/CMakeFiles/WebKit2-4-gir.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:152: all] Error 2
*** Error code 2

Last time I was able to build it, perhaps six months ago, it just
crashed, so I left it for later. Then again, I run -current, doing
updates usually twice a week, also following -current pkgsrc, doing
usually monthly pkg_rolling-replace, so problems are to be expected.

However, while earlier versions of firefox used to be, shall I say,
flaky, and crash in random places, the last 2-3 updates have been very
stable for me, right now on 64.0.2. Rust takes a long to build, for
sure, and is updated way too often, but at the end firefox seems fine.

--
----