Re: libstdc++.so.7 is missing

Nope, this was/is 8.0 from the start.
I've done a full upgrade from Q3 to Q4 that's all. I know I shouldn't mix quaternary releases.
Please, have a look at http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/8.0/All/ and you will see that packages are missing, firefox was an example.

While we are at it... is there a pkgin command to remove every installed package? I have a feeling this may be needed if I would need to go back to the Q3 release.
Although, I would prefer if Q4 would work as I would like to use Midori as main browser. After all, I've requested it on WIP a month or so ago.