Re: Links crashed when open a https site?

"Martin Husemann" <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
=> On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 08:40:36AM +0100, Csányi Pál wrote:
=>> All right, I want to upgrade My NetBSD 8.0 system to netbsd-8 daily.
=>>
=>> I am searching it to download, but not sure which one is it?
=>> Is the following:
=>>
https://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/i386/installation/cdrom/boot.iso
=>> the netbsd-8 daily cd iso image for me?
=>
=> The "boot" one does not include installer bits, I would use this:
=>
=>
https://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/images/NetBSD-8.99.30-i386.iso
=>
=> if you have previously installed the i386 port (your CPU was 64bit so you
=> probably should be running the amd64 port). You can check with "uname -m".
=>
=> Martin
=>

   Those are HEAD links. If you want the latest netbsd-8 branch, you want

http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/images/NetBSD-8.0_STABLE-i386.iso

or if you think you can boot off of a USB flash drive,

http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/images/NetBSD-8.0_STABLE-i386-install.img.gz

                                 Gary Duzan