Re: wscons.conf ledstate and screen issues

> Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 9:04 PM
> From: "Valery Ushakov" <uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost>
> To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: wscons.conf ledstate and screen issues

[...]

> From a quick look - ledstate only controls the lights, not the
> internal state of the keyboard driver (that handles numlock &c).

Yes, you are right. So, this is an "appearance" issue.
As regards the numlock instead, is there a way to set it, in particular at
boot?

As regards the additional screens, I followed The NetBSD Guide here

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-cons.html#chap-cons-wscons-wsdisplay

Not only /etc/wscons.conf must be modified, but also (and accordingly)
/etc/ttys.
I obtained the 8 screens and they are ok, but the kernel still prints an
error:

wsconscfg: WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN Invalid argument

Bye!

Rocky