Re: ArcticFox crash on startup (OOM)

Hi!

maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
Make sure you use `paxctl +m obj-x86_64-unknown-netbsd8.99.26/dist/bin/arcticfox`
browsers and JITs don't get along with W^X.

(In some exterme circumstances, you might also need paxctl +a)

oh +m did the trick! It works!! and ArcticFox seems funcional... I will test it more, but this is very promising.
I can load facebook.com :) This is a big test!

I cannot yet "install" it since "mack package" fails... this all is not very BSD friendly, unfortunately, but I hope we can make it and that some people will like to use it.

Riccardo