Re: ArcticFox undefined _c99_cabs and OOM error

Hi Christos

Christos Zoulas wrote:
ON the internet I read about the need of linking with libm, what do you
think? Any better ideas? It did not work for me
Why? What was the error then?

I tried adding "-lm" to LDFLAGS but it did not help in the sense, the error remained the same.

Instead, adding "complex" ot the system headers, made compilation work.
I checked, this is actually done inlater versions of firefox, so it should be a safe fix.

However, the browser crashes with an exception, I'll try to report more information about that.

Thanks,

Riccardo