Re: Interfacing webcam with NetBSD

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 07:01:29PM +0000, Robert Swindells wrote:
> I'm going to commit some changes to video(4) soon that add support for
> the VIDIOC_G_PARM ioctl, as well as an update to the v4l2 package.

Please share when you do. I can test on my camera and share results.

Will it be sufficient to update just the kernel to current or does it
require entire base to be updated?

Also, eventually I want the camera to work on RPI2. Are your changes such
that they will work on arm port automatically or they need to adopted
separately in arm?

Mayuresh