Re: apm command netbsd 8

On 11/10/18 14:22, Michael Jensen wrote:
Has the old apm command been removed in NetBSD 8? If not what do I need to get it back. Also the apm api is needed for asbatt in pkgsrc can this be made to work with newer versions?

To my understanding, the apm kernel code and associate userland have been yanked out a while back, leaving pre-acpi machines without any power management.

You could port the code to -current, or stick with, say, netbsd-5.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344