Quick BIND question

Hello,

I know this is a somewhat annoying question, because it's very broad and the server's out of date, but am I going to get in trouble using the version of BIND that came with NetBSD 6.1.4. Here's the info:

Karma:/etc/namedb# uname -a
NetBSD Karma 6.1.4 NetBSD 6.1.4 (GENERIC) i386
Karma:/etc/namedb# named -V
BIND 9.9.2-P1 built with defaults
using OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014

The box will be answering queries from a cached version of the Windows DNS domain, and will also be used to forward all non-local lookups to OpenDNS. It is behind a SonicWall firewall and there isn't any direct access to port 53 (either TCP or UDP) from the Internet. What are the odds the server will be okay?

I know I should just install the latest version, but I'm under the gun as we've just realized that there are about 400 "Malware" DNS queries per day and I'm worried about what's installed on what computers and want to know which ones are infected ASAP.

Thanks in advance for reading and any help you can provide.

Jason M.