Libreoffice after upgrade to NetBSD 8.0

I'm having issues with installing Libreoffice after the upgrade to NetBSD 8.0.

I was getting error messages about missing libraries after the upgrade when trying to start it, and so tried uninstalling and reinstalling after first updating pkgin.

Attempting to reinstall using pkgin I just get:

calculating dependencies...done.
nothing to do.

(Same with the -f and -F options to pkgin)

And libreoffice is not installed so I get "command not found" if I try to run it.

When I try using bmake in the pkgsrc folder for Libreoffice it attempts to build Boost-Headers version 1.65 (even though the current package in pkgsrc is 1.67) and then fails because of 1.67 being installed, ending with:

===> Installing binary package of boost-headers-1.65.1
pkg_add: A different version of boost-headers-1.65.1 is already installed: boost-headers-1.67.0nb4
pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake[3]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/devel/boost-headers
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake[2]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/devel/boost-headers
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/devel/boost-headers
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/misc/libreoffice

I've tried reinstalling Boost-Headers as well, no change.

So, after all of that, any ideas on what I can do to try to sort it out?  I'm not sure how to tell the compiler to just use version 1.67 that's right there waiting (or stop trying to install 1.65).  Any pointers you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce
--
Not everything worth doing is worth doing well.
(Tom West)