Re: Zotac ZBOX nano

I have the same box and same problem but I did get it to boot by passing the '-1' flag in my boot.cfg (i.e. boot netbsd -1).  It runs fine this way but it would be nice to have the other 3 cores :) (this was on 8_RC1; same problem exists on current).  For comparison sake I also tried booting recent versions of FreeBSD and Linux (debian).  It ran fine on Linux but FreeBSD died with the same issue as NetBSD.  Assume there’s something in the chipset that the BSDs haven’t picked up yet.

Steve