Re: Any web automation tools (with javascript) known to work on NetBSD?

On 2018-05-08 23:26, Mayuresh wrote:
Before going into specifics of above errors, just thought of asking a
general question: Are there any tools that can be used for automating
tasks of interacting with websites that make heavy use of javascript and
has anyone succeeded in using them on NetBSD?

I have not tried it on NetBSD but if I were going to try something it would be WebDriver.io (http://webdriver.io/)

We use it for cross-browser automated testing at my $DAYJOB.

Best of luck,
Travis