Re: Gah... How usable is www/firefox on NetBSD?

    Date:        Tue, 1 May 2018 21:29:21 +0530
    From:        Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost>

  | Any other browser or older firefox or 59 is
  | just alright for you?

I use seamonkey

pkg_info  seamonkey
Information for seamonkey-2.49.1nb3:
[...]

Its UI is better than firefox (though it has all the crud included, which makes
it bigger) and is mostly stable - this version occasionally simply exits,
mostly related to flash video I think - but that (for me) happens no more than
perhaps once a week (usually less), so is tolerable, if not nice.

My current version:
kre    1523  0.0  6.5 3887592 2171796 ?      Sl   23Apr18 222:59.32 seamonkey
so it has been up for 8 days (and that last restart was because I forgot to
plug in my laptop, and went to sleep.... that is, I went to sleep, the laptop
did not.)

I built this seamonkey a couple of months ago (on NetBSD-current of the time) and
haven;t checked if that's still the version in pkgsrc.

kre