Re: Backup application recommendations

I don't think it is. Deduplication is pretty fundamental to how Borgbackup works. For instance, all backups are full ones, and they become incremental by virtue of duplicated data being stored only once, across backups.
Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> schrieb am So. 1. Apr. 2018 um 15:36:
On Sun, 01 Apr 2018 11:13:06 +0000
Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I like Borgbackup. It has remote repositories, encryption,
> deduplication (solving the issue with interrupted backups),
> checksumming but no GUI, I think.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it is possible to disable
deduplication? I don't think I would trust this feature.