Re: Pulseaudio & browsers - anyone got something ELSE working?

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 07:48:25 -0600 (MDT), Swift Griggs wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2017, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>> My firefox-54.0 was build with the default 'oss' option, sound is working
>> well, I have never noticed any problems.
>
> I'll try that. I didn't realize there was such a thing. That should
> work well for my purposes.

From my mk.conf:

# Sound Globals
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS =  oss -pulseaudio -alsa -arts -esound -nas

-- appears to nicely take care of things.

HTH,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344