Re: Nouveau for thinkpad t61?

My Xorg works flawlessly so far with an NVidia Quadro 570m and the rollback
to INTx, including firefox 54. I haven't tried yet mplayer, as right now I
am compiling Libreoffice and the CPU temperature is around 90C... On the
other hand, the other day I tried xine, which panics reliably.  I use LXDE
for the desktop at the moment, seems fine.

Chavdar Ivanov