Pf, squif-pf, transparent proxy

Hi,

I am going to do a proxy server on my lan network, I want to use pf as my firewall, then I remember a long time ago that ipfilter it works with mode transparent, but pf does not work with transparent proxy, by default is no enabled pf in squid, I dont exactly.
I use squid -v
I see ipf enabled transparent mode, pf does not see
I installed using pkgsrc, by default, my question is how can I know that squid-pf and transparent mode is enable and how can I enabled  the transparent proxy in NetBSD 7.1, thanks in advice