Re: NetBSD 7.1 i386 on Virtualbox (fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode)

> Rodolfo Edgar <sololistasdecorreo%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> I have machine when I am using virtualbox, I use 32 bits operating
>> system as Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD, but NetBSD and OpenBSD have
>> problem, in this case NetBSD 6.x or 7.x have problem:
>> The screenshot about NetBSD and VirtualBox
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/RtynhXn.png
>>
>> I want to use NetBSD, what is the procedure to do NetBSD install
>> normally? Thanks you for your reply.
>
> Do you have VT-x enabled on the host?

Is not necesary,  because I can run 32 bits machines, currently have
my real machine is a Notebook compaq 610, I have operating system 64
bits, my guest all are 32 bits operating system, I have FreeBSD and
others 32 bits, it's works, but NetBSD 32 bits nothing :(