Re: npf configuration

On 07/15/17 11:12, Edgar Pettijohn wrote:
I was curious if npf can perform redirects similar to pf? For example the following pf rule:

pass in on egress inet proto tcp from any to (egress) port { 80 443 } rdr-to 192.168.1.2

would redirect $ext_if port http, https to $int_if port http, https

I've read the npf.conf manual and it doesn't look like this is possible, but maybe I've overlooked something.

Thanks,

Edgar

Looked through the manual again and it looks like I need to use a map. The syntax is throwing me off however. Can anyone provide an example that would be similar to the above pf example?

Thanks,

Edgar