Re: bnx(4) thread consumes 100%+ of CPU.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017, John D. Baker wrote:
Driver issue? Hardware failing? I could switch to its second interface, "bnx1" and see if it does the same thing.

I may be mis-remembering, but I think I've seen these kind of kernel-threads-going-nuts with a Broadcom interface before. I hate Broadcom NICs (old war wounds) and I immediately blamed the NIC and switched it out with a Intel server NIC. However, perhaps I should have filed a PR.

-Swift