Re: [NetBSD 8.0] Another panic in ffs_newvnode()

Felix Deichmann a écrit :
I have/had a very similar looking issue on shark during installation:
    http://gnats.netbsd.org/52102

It was definitely not a bad disk etc.
Unfortunately I had no time to bisect this so far, and in my case it
will probably require going back between -6 and -7 to find the offender...

I've never seen this kind of panic with 7.x my server ran for a long time. Nevertheless with early 7.0, I have seen a lot of panics that corrupted disks (fds_read error) that seem to be fixed. In my case, system runs on a regular PC (i7 4770/16 GB). I'm not sure that both panics are similar.

	Regards,

	JKB