Re: 8.0 BETA: touchpad taps occur while typing

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 12:32:32PM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
> I had also wondered about the possibility of having the pms driver simply
> ignore mouse input when typing - perhaps by simply ignoring anything received
> from the mouse in the the next N milliseconds after a keystroke.

While that sounds a good idea, for now I will be content even if touchpad
is allowed to move the pointer due to accidental hand touch, as long is it
doesn't produce a tap or click or double click  signal that interferes
with typing, worse it changes the frame or window in which I am typing.

Mayuresh