Re: 8.0 BETA: touchpad taps occur while typing

Hi,

You probably want to use X11_TYPE=modular (after cleaning and deleting
packages) to get pkgsrc Xorg. Then, run the startx you get from pkgsrc.

We have some old versions of drivers but I see that the check to using
the new ones is for NetBSD==7. It should be extended to ==8 (NetBSD 6
did not have a new enough DRM), assuming you use the meta-pkg.

We don't have xf86-input-synaptic in pkgsrc, it must not be hard to add,
but I'm not sure how Xorg works too much (I don't know how to tell which
input driver I am using). Could raise it as an xsrc bug.