Re: 8.0 BETA i386: mplayer: text relocations error

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 03:00:06PM +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> on mpv it might nto pick the best audio output method by default.
> you can choose which to use with e.g. --vo=xv

Yes, that worked, thanks! I do not have graphics hardware.

The video is somehow not as smooth moving as it was say with mplayer, but
that was on Linux. May have to do with the OS rather than the application.

I liked mpv. Keystrokes are largely compatible with mplayer, that helps
getting used to. However OSD (on screen display) did not work for me.

Does OSD work for you?

Mayuresh.