Re: 8.0 BETA i386: mplayer: text relocations error

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 03:58:41PM +0200, Jan Danielsson wrote:
>    mplayer hasn't worked on NetBSD for a long time for me.  I went over
> to mpv and haven't looked back.  mpv works flawlessly on NetBSD.

Thanks. Audio works great for me now. Are you able to use it for videos
also? Video is too slow for me with mpv. (Even sd video.)

Any specific options (compileation time/run time) to be enabled? I tried
sdl, sdl2, which didn't solve the slow video problem.

Mayuresh.