Re: NetBSD-7.1-amd64: IMG install problems / missing checksum

On 05/26 03:08, Andrei M. wrote:
> > Hello Andrei!
> >

> > Can you please try to use `/dev/sdb' instead of `/dev/sdb1'?
> > (WARNING: this will completely erase your USB drive!, but will
> > hopefully fix the problems you are seeing! :))
>
> Thank you Leonardo! A silly mistake indeed, now everything is working.
>
> Nevertheless, hopefully there will be checksums for the .img files as
> well.

That'd be my fault.  I'll get them in place shortly.

I would like to note, however, that we recommend using the signed
release hashes when verifying your files.  The signed hashes have
entries for these files, and can be found at:

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/security/hashes/NetBSD-7.1_hashes.asc

Soren