flash24 on 7.1(amd64)

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to get flash24 up and running on 7.1? The previous npapi version of flash (which was flash10 or 11, can't recall) worked for me in midori which I dared to update to the new flash24 npapi plugin after upgrading to 7.1 but it doesn't work. Although, the http://netbsd.org/releases/formal-7/NetBSD-7.1.html page mentions among the highlights "Linux compatibility improvements, allowing, e.g., the use of Adobe Flash Player 24."

Thanks & regards,
r0ller