Re: NAT with ERLITE

Martin Cermak <marticak%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On  Mon  2016-12-19  23:22 , Martin Cermak wrote:
>> did anyone succeed setting up NAT with a evbmips-mips64eb / kern-ERLITE system?
>> If so, may I get a pointer to some sort of HOWTO, please?
>
> To be more concrete: Is loading a kernel module, that is not loaded by
> default, needed to make NAT work?  Note that my system runs at
> security level 1 that doesn't allow loading kernel modules.

Which nat are you using?  ipfliter, pf, npf?

You should be able to put modules in modules.conf and have them loaded
at boot before securelevel is raised.  You can also build a new kernel
with things built in.

Other than modules and kernel config, NAT shouldn't be different on this
vs some other computer.