Re: Link aggregation

	Somes news.

I have added persist-tun option on openvpn links and agr slave interfaces don't disappear anymore.

But I'm not able to obtain a usable link between a bond0 interface (Linux) and a NetBSD agr0 interface.

I have tried [+-]link[01] options on NetBSD side and mode 0 (round-robin) and mode 4 (802.3ad) on Linux side.

	I suppose I have done a misconfiguration but I'm unable to fix it.

	Any idea ?

	Best regards,

	JKB