Re: Packages to NetBSD 7.0.2

Strange... I thought the problem was because of osabi-7.0 (there is no osabi-7.0.2), but for me 'pkgin install firefox' worked on the second attempt. The first invocation installed everything except ffmpeg3 and firefox itself. The same command second time installed ffmpeg3 and firefox. The log file does not show any error, they simply haven't been processed.

This is on amd64 as well.

Chavdar

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 at 07:11 Graham Jenkins <grahjenk%hotmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> [...]

Umm .. pkgin would not update firefox, but would remove it.
But neither pkgin nor pkg_add will re-install it :(

Graham Jenkins